Who is NETZERO Solutions?
NETZERO Solutions, a Carnrite Company, currently operates under GSB Capital Limited with offices headquartered at: Office 23, Floor 3, Gate Village 08, DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to automatically sign in to our Services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Examples of the analytical/performance cookies we use are for example for Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us. Google Analytics will not collect your personal information.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to remember your preferences (for example, avoiding that you need to provide your details each time you want to make a download).
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or make use of the Services.
NETZERO Solutions (“we”) are committed to protecting your personal information.
1. Information we may ask you for
For our site to work effectively, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Your information – Sign-up information
When you register to download documents such as research papers or case studies from our site, we require you to provide your first name, last name, organisation and e-mail address.
Other information we receive about you
We also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data about you when you interact with our site, such as when you sign-in for downloading documents or for subscribing the newsletter.
- We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access our site including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things such as your internet service provider, location, the type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may undertake research using publicly available information to identify and inform appropriate professional approaches to individuals and companies who have a commitment or interest in our products and services. NETZERO Solutions has a legitimate interest in seeking committed companies for its products.
2. How we use the information we receive
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the Services:
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (for example, carbon credits transactions through our platform)
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to those existing services and new services that we offer that are relevant to you
- To better understand the ways in which users interact with our site and Services; and to promote our Services.
Your information is yours and we will never share it with advertisers.
3. Where we store your personal data
4. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company and it’s subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If you have consented to us sharing your personal information in this way
- If all, or substantially all of our assets are merged with or acquired by a third party, in which case your personal information may form part of the transferred or merged assets and you will be deemed to consent to this. If this happens, we will do our best keep you informed
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or others.
5. Your rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on the details provided below.
What choices do I have about how my data is used?
You may opt out of receiving information from us by email or post.
To exercise your choices, unsubscribe using the link in our emails or email us.
You may request a copy of the information held about you by writing to: Office 23, Floor 3, Gate Village 08, DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates